Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Blair Underwood Project

There are so many things I love about Blair Underwood. I love his name. I love his hair. Need I mention the "Sister, I'm Sorry project"? I love the fact that he rode into his own wedding amount a trusty steed. I love my memories of the 80s and watching LA Law. And now, psychic Sylvia Browne, in her weekly Wednesday appearance on Montel Williams, has given me a whole new reason to love Blair Underwood. He wrote a book, the subject of high, high praise from psychic Sylvia Browne. Blair's book is called "Before I Got Here," and it chronicles the pre-birth memories of numerous children, including his own son, Paris, who was born with knowledge of The Rapture. Blair's book really blows the lid off those tired old Christian theories about, you know, souls and God and stuff.

1 comment:

Molly Neuman said...

I have a pre birth memory too! I am black and named joie lee!